Monday, October 3, 2011

God's Acre is(n't) the place for me.

The kids and I spent Saturday and part of Sunday visiting my sister in Winston-Salem. On Saturday, we went to Bethabara Park. Historic Bethabara Park 

Me before the trip. Typical FB picture. Gogo.

North Carolina Sky....always pretty.



The spawn and their cousins writing their names in the dirt.

A cool looking fence surrounding the place.

Oh noes. I am going to kersplode upon entry!

A cool little creek and bridge.





zomgg!!! Zombie!! BRrrrRRaaAAiiiiIINnnz!

Creepy.




Loved this fence.

RIP HAM. You will be missed at Xmas.

More cool wrought iron fence surrounded old graves.

Meh..baby graves.

A stillborn I'm assuming?


It was a fun little trip. Got drunk on wine after all the hiking and stuff and dinner and then threw up and went to sleep. Woke up the next day and hung out til time to go home.

No comments: