Wednesday, November 2, 2011

/insertslackinglately

I am finally over dealing with the stomach flu.[EDIT: No, no I am not done dealing with the stomach flu. Uck.]  Amg. Trick or Treating with the spawn while my stomach was trying to full on attack me to death was no fun at all, but I managed. The spawn found it highly amusing and taunted me the entire time. I really cannot complain seeing how I helped make them into the little smartasses that they are. Halloween just wasn't the same this year without my Jessica and her family. We have spent Halloween together for the past 4 or so years, it was just a little weird being without her. The spawns make-up turned out awesome though and they had fun which was all that really mattered in the end.

Fall is by far my favorite time of year -- It is so beautiful outside with the leaves changing and blowing everywhere. AND it is full of my favorite holidays. Halloween, A lot of the people I loves birthdays, Thanksgiving. Absolutely <3 it.



I have 11 more days until I get to see the Matt. I am so excited! I miss him.


I was bored last  night and painted my fingernails even though it will be all peeled off tonight at work with washing my hands so much. Sigh. Oh well. And I should probably stop slamming my finger up against things and getting cuts on them because they look like crap in pictures -- and it hurts.



No comments: