Sunday, December 11, 2011

A-B-C-1-2-3

Life is uneventful the past few days. Still feeling pretty meh but I will get over it. I have decided that the Spawn and I are going to start watching X-mas movies, the weeks before X-mas -- although, I haven't quite figured out just how we are going to accomplish this without depleting the X-mas movie supply even though some are worth watching more than once. I fully intend to somehow persuade Matt to endure this next X-mas as well. lawl. Thinking about X-mas traditions reminds me that I need to pick out some hella cute PJs for the Spawn to wear on X-mas morning, even though I won't get to see them that day.

Found this ABC thing on this blog.. Decided to do it. /shrug.


A. Age: 32 although, I definitely do not feel how I assume 32 is supposed to feel?
B. Bed size: Queen currently.
C. Chore that you hate: Dishes when no one rinses when they put a dish in the sink. Cleaning the bathroom because well, its a bathroom. 
D. Dogs: Nope. I'm more a fish person.
E. Essential start to your day: Hrm. Finding my glasses that I take off in the middle of the night and usually put in bed with me.
F. Favorite color: Black. :] I also dig highly on hot pink and lime green.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver for sure. I really am not a fan of gold, at all.
H. Height: 5 foot 8.
I. Instruments you play: None! I have had serious thoughts about taking up violin.
J. Job title: My main job in life is Mother.
K. Kids: 2 of them.
L. Live: Currently reside in lame ass North Carolina. Soon to be located in Texas with he who makes my <3 go boom!
M. Mother's name: Romona.
N. Nicknames: Val.
O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 times when I had spawn.
P. Pet peeve: Lying, Overly Dramatic-ness, Religion being shoved down my throat.
Q. Quote from a movie: "In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find a person who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you, the right person will still think the sun shines out your ass." 
R. Right or left handed: Right handed. 
S. Siblings: A few.
T. Time you wake up: Depending on if I go to sleep before the spawn need to be up for school, I am up at 7am. If I haven't slept, then I go to sleep after dropping them off at school and wake up around 1pm.
U. Underwear: I discovered cute panties about a year ago and have since only worn ones I think are cute. Stars, lace, print, etc.
V. Vegetable you hate: I can't think of any veggies I particularly hate. I do not like a few enough not to eat them on the regular like Brussels Sprouts, Peas, and Asparagus. Although, I haven't ever had Asparagus made the way it should be, so I might indeed like it.
W. What makes you run late: I am usually running late. My failing to get ready in a hasty manner is generally the reason, or my lack of care if it is some place I don't desire to be. I am working on not being late though.
X. X-Rays you've had: Quite a few. Teeth, Head, Stomach, Foot, Chest, etc.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Quesadillas.
Z. Zoo animal: I usually don't like how miserable animals look at the zoo. Or maybe that is just how they look, all lazy and miserable and shit. I did like tortoises at the Science Center we visited not to long ago.

No comments: