Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Babe with the Power.

I have repeatedly tried to create a blog post for about a week now. Every time I start to write one, I just have nothing interesting to say. Well, interesting doesn't even come into play, I just have NOTHING to say. I have been trying to get things done for the move that is coming up very soon. I am super stoked about that and honestly very nervous as well. I am not very behind with what needs to be done though, even with my finishing all the available seasons of Vampire Diaries on Netflix and plowing through some Buffy, so that is a plus.

V, C & J Blog Challenge Three
10 - songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad.

I can't really pick just one for most of these categories, especially happy or hyped. But here are some that I listen to in any random mood. My playlist is actually pretty random and possibly a little weird. It includes: Rob Zombie - Living Dead Girl, Orthodox Celts - Star of the County Down, The Black Keys - The Only One, Hole - Doll Parts, Misfits - Skulls, Mumford and Sons - Little Lion Man, Marilyn Manson - Tourniquet (favorite Manson song), Sublime - Scarlet Begonias (favorite Sublime song), Band of Skulls - Light of the Morning, Type O Negative - Black No 1, The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down to Georgia, Alice In Chains - Nutshell, and Third Eye Blind - How's It Gonna Be.

Happy
The Pogues - Dirty Old Town





Sad
The Black Keys - The Lengths


Bored
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks


Hyped
House of Pain - Jump Around

Mad 
Alice Cooper - Poison

Mandatory Photo - Took it to send to Matt earlier today, I hate smiling in pictures. I am more of a smirk kinda girl. And it was drizzling rain [/love] with the wind blowing so I got hella messy-needs to be dyed badly-terribleness going on.