Thursday, March 29, 2012

If You Give a Mouse Some Whataburger...


If you give a Mouse some Whataburger.



He is bound to ask for some ketchup.


When you give him some  ketchup, he is probably going to want something to drink to wash it down.






[I guess I should explain...lawl. That is a Jalapeno. I went and ordered a chicken sandwich from Whataburger to support the spawns school and I asked for jalapenos on the side. I looked into the bag and thought it was a toy mouse or something? ahah. So, of course, being the weirdo that I am, I had to draw a face on it and make it have adventures. It enjoyed the epic journeys it had, it told me personally.]



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bitch you CRAY

twinkle said...

this too made me giggle and spit! And i have had whataburger....

-V said...

Whataburger is pretty tasty. It makes me wish I could eat cheeseburgers on the regular and not die. The chicken sandwich is good too though.