Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Post!

Yay! My BFF will be here tomorrow at 9:33 AM. I cannot wait to see her and get to spend a few days with her. It has been since the beginning of January since I've hung out with her, which is too damn long for sure.

I finished a hella good book series last week -- The Hunger Games by  Suzanne Collins. It didn't take me long to read the first two books, a few days at most -- The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. The Hunger Games did take me about 20 pages to get into, I had started it on the plane when I moved to Texas and just couldn't get into it. Although, I might have been too distracted/excited/zomg to enjoy it. But when I finally sat down and started it again, I couldn't put it down. Catching Fire had my attention from the start, it was epic. The third book,  Mockingjay, was kind of slow but once I got into it, it picked up. It took me about a week to read that one. I cannot wait for the movie to come out. Apart from who they cast for Peeta, I think it is going to be excellent, and even he may grow on me. lol




I am in an online book club with a few friends. We started it about a year or so ago, but never did much with it. The person in charge of it and I decided we wanted to start up the reading a book every month idea again, so we all voted and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith won. I wasn't really thrilled about it because it doesn't seem like a book I want to read, but I am going to read it anyways.
So says Wikipedia . "The epistolary-style book is written as a biography of Abraham Lincoln, based on "secret diaries" kept by the 16th President and given to the author by a vampire named Henry Sturges."



I have been playing a little WoW lately. I finally got the last Tol Barad mount that I needed, so I won't have to go back in there unless I want to farm the Baradin Fox vanity pet  -- which will most likely be something I HAVE to have. Doh. It is sort of fun again, at least until I get bored. 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

POAST