Sunday, March 4, 2012

She's to die for.

I am really trying not to watch The Walking Dead while Matt watches it next to me on the couch. I am failing miserably. These zombies are ballin' looking. Wtfx. I gave up around S1 Ep 3 and just haven't had time to watch it. There is a good possibility that I am a little lazy as well.

Hooray for the new badass table that Matt got us today. I am not happy with the rest  of the room, mainly the lack of decoration, but I am at a standstill with what I want to do with it. I don't want it overly stupid and girly. But I picked something with flowers to try and decorate it with. I dunno...I like it because it looks pretty retro and I put a pyrex dish on the table but I dunno, something isn't right.




I need to get done a few of the things I've put on this 'list' that I made like paint a wall in the kids rooms and iron my poster. I also need to start eating rightand walking or something. Holy Porky Valarie.

No comments: