Tuesday, April 24, 2012

When you're walking down the road...

I don't know why it popped into my head, but right before bed last night, I got the diarrhea song in my head. [note that sweet rhyme!] So I asked Matt if he was too old to know what I was talking about. [He is only 6 years older than me, but I am forever giving him shit about being older than dirt and dinosaurs and needing a diaper and /insertrandomoldpersonjokehere.] Of course he did, so after heading upstairs, and retiring the three or four that are NORMAL,  [ie. When you're climbing up a ladder and you hear something splatter: Diarrhea, Diarrhea.] we went off on a crazy hour long tangent of making up the most retarded ones possible. By the time we were both stupid with tired, they just completely made no sense. I think my favorite one of all time was Matt creating one with the word chode just for me, because chode is one of my FAVORITE words. [I mean, come on, chode is an awesome word.] I really wish I could remember it, but alas, that is what I get for staying up entirely too late watching Mad Men.

I decided to google 'diarrhea song' this morning and I found the following link -- http://diarrheasong.blogspot.com/. hahah. Epic.


So yeah, making up lyrics to the diarrhea song at 3 am in methane cuddle induced delirium makes me realize even more just how awesome my boyfriend is and how rad it is to have someone to be completely retarded with whenever I want. [Which just happens to be most of the time.] :]



No comments: