Friday, April 20, 2012

wo0t.

One of the girls in the book club I am in posted the following link -- Interview with Charlaine Harris on her new book Deadlocked & HBO's True Blood. I cannot wait for that book to be out. The Southern Vampire Series is by far my favorite book series. I cannot remember if I started reading it because of True Blood or vice versa. But, the books are by far WAY better than the TV Show. I recently re-watched Season 1-3 with Matt and some parts of it just really annoyed me. lol. I remember it being AMAZING the first time I watched it. I don't know what happened there. But back to the book series -- SO EXCITED over the following --  Because I thought that this was indeed the last book to the series. Score!
"8. There have been rumors of the books leading to a finale in the Sookie Stackhouse series. Any comments on that? It must be hard to have to bring to a close something so darkly beautiful and graceful or to even think about it. Or will they go on forever much like the immortal vampire?
Charlaine Harris: DEADLOCKED is not the last book in the series. The 2013 book will be the last Sookie. I’ve told all the story of Sookie I have to tell. I don’t want to let her down by extending the series for too long. "

So this week I tried to eat healthier, stop drinking soda, and exercise more. I managed to stop drinking soda, ate a bit healthier [RIP Icecream at midnight], and walked 3 of the 5 days the spawn had school. I may end up walking over the weekend, not sure yet. My walking buddy wants too lol. I, however, dunno yet.

Out of the other goals I set -- I really only sort of accomplished 2 of them, if that. I cooked Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Wednesday, I was going to, but the spawn did get their Yellow Belts in TKD and we were out late so eh, screw cooking.  I, may or may not, cook tonight. Matt isn't going to be home so eh. I also managed to farm up some gold and we have one or two more days of Ogrila dailies to get exalted. [Thanks to Matt for logging in and doing them for me last night when I was being lazy and laying in bed.] 

2 comments:

The Ugly Cupcake said...

Have you heard of the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton? If you like the Sookie Stackhouse series, you'll probably like Anita Blake.

P.S. Thanks for following :)

-V said...

Hey there! I have heard of them, but not gotten around to reading them. One of my friends loves them! And no problem!