Wednesday, May 9, 2012

BrrRraaAaiiNnnnz.

When I got back from dropping the spawn off at school today, the first thing to hit me when I walked in the door was the smell of Cinnamon Raisin Toast. Mmm. The girl spawn and I both had it for breakfast. She burnt the first two slices. haha Oops. We tried to get the boy spawn to eat it, but he prefers cereal. Or Nutella. Mmmm. Nutella.

On Monday, Matt and I are going to tour the Art Institute of Dallas. I am looking into attending the Baking and Pastry Program starting October. I have been considering going to Culinary Art School for the past 12 years. I checked into the  Culinary Art Institute of Chicago back when the girl spawn was born but never actually went through with it. I think it is finally TIME. I am excited to go tour the school. Who knows? I might not choose to go there. But at least I am FINALLY taking the initiative. 

I have decided my blog needs more music. So every time I post, unless I forget (which may happen because according to the girl spawn, I am old!), I am going to add a youtube video everyday of a random song I like.



Lake of Fire - Nirvana (Unplugged Version)







No comments: