Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Jump Around

I have to go turn in my application fee and take a test for Le Cordon Bleu at 11 today.
AHHHH! Test? What?! No. 
I am such a terrible taker. Although, from what I've looked up, this shouldn't be that bad and I REALLY should stop stressing myself out over it. I couldn't sleep last night, or this morning after dropping the spawn off to school. If I went up now and tried to sleep, I could maybe get 10 minutes of sleep? ahah Not worth it. 

On a side note, I am hungry. Gloria Jeans Hazelnut Coffee with creamer isn't cutting it. Sigh! 

I must of tried on like 20 dresses last week trying to find a few cute ones. None of them made me extremely happy. I am going to go find a few later today if it kills me. I have a few other places to try so we will see what comes of that. I love dresses, but damnit, none of them love me.

Music..

House of Pain - Jump Around


No comments: