Monday, June 4, 2012

And if he doesn't answer? I simply say...

Seriously missing my spawn. Tomorrow will be weird for me.
The spawn and I's morning ritual consists of me waking them both up, getting the shower on for the boy, making the boys lunch while talking to the girl then getting them to school. Some mornings there is chaos and yelling, other mornings there are silly stories and tons of laughter. I've said before that those two drive me completely batshit but I really miss them insanely.

This weekend was pretty awesome though. Matt and I went and saw two movies. Snow White and the Huntsman which was AWESOME, even though it had Kristen Stewart in it and Men In Black 3, which was really good as well. For Men in Black 3, we did the Dine-In Theatre thing. It was interesting. I don't think I would want to have dinner there again, but the seats were WAY more comfy and the not having to get out of your seat a few times for drink refills was nice. I'd definately do it again, just not the dinner part of it.

I have a lot of Financial Aid stuff to do tomorrow for Culinary Art School.
I officially start July 10th! The day after we get back from Vegas. LOL.

Music..
The Pogues - Dirty Old Town

No comments: