Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mail!

A little while back..the owner of this awesome blog held a contest because she wanted to get to 300 subscribers. While she didn't quite make it by her deadline, she still got pretty close. She also sent something to the person who posted the 1000th comment -- that was me bitches! I freakin' love her blog. I stalk it on the regular. She has a bunch of awesome topics  -- Would You Rather? and 5 Words or Less are two of my favorites. I am always excited when I see it has been updated on Bloglovin'. Anyways, I got the package in the mail today and was super excited. Below are the pics. I was completely stoked over the friendship bracelet!


So you should promptly head over and check out Topsy Hair & Havoc...because it rocks socks. :]

      


1 comment:

Topsy said...

Yeah baby! Thanks for the shout out! I feel so cool.

xoxo