Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Er...Uh..

I've noticed this trend in my blog posts the past few days.
Am I boring the shit out of you? I don't care really, just wanted to put it out there like I did. Okay, FINE, I do. For as long as I can remember I've always gotten all consumed with something and it will be all I think about. Shit, as of late, all I do is DREAM about cooking school. What happened to my awesome World of Warcraft dreams, yanno the ones where I am Vy, decked out in my Judgement gear, pwning mobs and wrecking face? [It was a dream okay. Yes, I was infinitely more awesome than normal.] Sigh. Damnit.

So I am going to switch it up and post a few things that I find awesome...

[Source.]

[Source.]

[Source.]

Pistachio Cupcake with Whipped Cream Icing! What?!

[Source.]










2 comments:

NeaCakes said...

I knew you would be nerdatacular in your post with the WoW reference. Cmon cooking school is way better than video games! Im excited for what you will cook up, may it be something like donut holes, cream cheese pastries.... etc ;)

-V said...

hahahaha. SHHHH My secrets!