Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Liebster!



The amazing Catherine of Life Collection nominated me for the the Liebster Award for bloggers. You should check out her blog as well. She is pretty awesome but doesn't give herself enough credit!

Here's a description of the award:
The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
Each person must post 11 things about themselves
Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
Go to their page and tell them.
No tag backs!


11 Things about Me --
1.  I am a momma of two amazing kiddos. Who are lovingly referred to as my spawn on my blog. The are my world.
2.  I have a super awesome boyfriend who we live with in Texas. He is hilarious and the biggest nerd ever. And so perfect for me it is insane.
3.  I am really into body art. I probably always will be. At one point in time, I had around 18 piercings, 8 of which were in my face. Now I am down to 8 total.  I have 6 or 7 tattoos. lol [6 if you count the swallows on my chest as one. But it will be going down to 5 when I get the ring removed on my finger.] I also have a brand.  I fully intend to get hella more tattoos.
4.  I have an insane love of cupcakes. I don't like to eat them so much as make them. I love to decorate them and look at them. I love creating something so awesome that is edible.
5.  I start Culinary Art School for Baking & Patisserie on July 10th. I keep going back and forth on the excitement. I AM excited. I really am. But part of me is scared shitless.
6.  Matt and I are going to Vegas on Thursday! It will be the first time for both of us. I cannot wait. I am soooo excited over the bright lights.
7.  I am highly addicted to World of Warcraft [when the expansion doesn't suck balls.] and met my boyfriend in the game. I've stuck with playing a paladin pretty much my entire WoW existance. BUT Diablo 2 is my all time favorite video game. I played that shit forever. Diablo 3 is a little disappointing in comparison.
8.  Zombies are just too cool, as are Vampires and werewolves. :]
9.  I am a huge book worm. I read a lot of fantasy. haha. Yes, even Young Adult Fiction. No shame.
10.  I have lived in Indiana, Alabama, North Carolina [unfortunately, although, had I not moved there I might not of gotten the chance to fall in love with the Matt], Florida and now Texas.
11.  I would love to be a vegetarian, and was for a short period of time on more than one occasion, but lack the commitment. Maybe someday.



My Nominees --
1.  Jessica of 4u2stlkm3
2.  Caslani of Caslani
3.  Kristin of My Life as a Teacup
4.  Amanda of Little Lady Little City
5.  Nea of The Strong and Not So Silent Type
6.  Em of Lick My Cupcakes
7.  phunkypuhnk
8.  Jocelynn of Hi There!
9.  Amy of Sewing Room Screaming
10.  Muffin of The Ugly Cupcake
11.  Kaley of Cold Hands + Warm Hearts


Answers to Catherine's questions --
1. What's your favorite genre of music? Rock I guess? I like a lot of random music. Marilyn Manson, The Black Keys, Sublime, Rolling Stones, The Pogues, Everlast, Type O Negative,
and too many more to name.
2. Do you believe in fate? I don't know honestly. I guess I do. I often answer the question of if I could change my past would I? And I don't think I would because I wouldn't
want my present altered...so? I dunno.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year where would it be and why?  I don't know. I recently moved to Texas and love it here. Which, I was afraid I wouldn't. I would love to
visit a few places, but I don't know if I would want to live there for a year!
4. Are you happy with your style/fashion? What would you wear if you could wear anything you wanted?  ahah I'd love to weigh about 70lbs less so I could rock some hella awesome
pin-up girl clothes.
5. Coffee or tea? And how you like it prepared? Coffee - hazelnut with a ton of powdered creamer. I love Venti Soy Chai Lattes from Starbucks for tea. Or just boring old sweet or unsweet tea.
6. If you had to become an animal, what animal would you be? Duck-billed Platypus.
7. What is your favorite season? Fall.
8. Favorite actor/actress? Uh...I am not sure. I like a bunch of different actors/actresses. Patrick Fugit, Christina Hendricks, Alexander SkarsgÄrd, Emma Stone, Ellen Page
9. If you could do anything with your life what would it be? Own my own cupcake/cake bakery.
10. If you knew for one day everything would go as planned, what would you plan or do that day? Eh, I guess I would buy a lottery ticket because I'd be bound to win eh?
11. Twitter, Facebook, or both? Facebook. I guess I should get on twitter as well.

My Questions --
1. Why do you blog?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. Cake or Pie?
4. Are you a book worm?
5. What was your favorite subject in High School?
6. What is something you can never leave the house without?
7. What movie could you watch repeatedly?
8. Who is someone you would want to switch lives with for a day and why?
9. Do you play any musical instruments?
10. What is your favorite Vegetable? Fruit?
11. What is your stance on cupcakes?

No comments: