Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Batman.

Along with one of Matt's friends, we went to see The Dark Knight Rises yesterday. It was a pretty bad ass movie! I am a bit on the spastic side and enjoy a movie the most if I am dead center on the back row. I will tolerate other seats, but I really don't like to. [It is a pain in the ass, lol, but if you love me, you deal with it!] So we got there at like 12:40 and it didn't start until 2:20. But, we were the first in line! ahaha. So we got my seats and all was spectacular.

The three books that I ordered the other day came on Friday after school. I was pretty excited. I haven't had the time to start reading them yet. I am going to go sit in the Cooking aisle at Barnes & Noble on Monday after school and browse through some books. Here are the three I got...

My Life in France by Julia Child

[Source.]



The Pasty Chef's Companion by Glenn Rinsky and Laura Halpin Rinsky

[Source.]


The Making of a Chef by Michael Ruhlman

[Source.]






1 comment:

Catherine said...

OOh I have always wanted to read My Life in France! I love the cover.

We got to the theater for an Imax show of Batman two hours early and were still like 40th in line. Crazy. It was a good movie!

xx, C