Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ohhh!

Mist of Pandaria released the trailer for the game!
What a completely AWESOME trailer. Now I can't wait to play it. I wasn't all that excited over it...
Big fucking pandas? Wearing armor? Slaying beasts? Ehhhh..Okay, maybe it sounds cool.

I have been avoiding the beta because I want to be surprised but Matt keeps playing it and I can't help but look over. And it really does look fun. I can't wait for a new quest chain. And...okay, maybe big hairy pandas sound like fun. The female Pandaren are pretty adorbz.

[Source.]


Anyways.
AWESOME TRAILER IS AWESOME!


[Source.]

2 comments:

The Quiet Owl said...

I saw it today too, but I just can't bring myself to start playing again. Not only has it been a money pit, but it just takes up too much of my time. Although I must admit that I do miss playing Alterac Valley for hours.

-V said...

hehe. Ohhh man I remember that grind. In BC when it was still a lot of fun to do it. I tried a few times in Wrath and Cata, but everyone just zergs the boss and it is boring. /shrug.

I will continue to play ahah. The BF and I met in WoW, and play together so it is still fun for me.

But yeah, total time sink.