Thursday, December 6, 2012

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear.

Okay, so hands down...the best X-Mas movie of all time is Elf.
I ABSOLUTELY love this movie. Every part of it. It makes me stupid happy.

[Source.]


My friend from school and I have been yell singing it in the parking lot the past few days.
Her - VALLLARIEEEE...I'm here with my DADDDDD ANNNDD I'MM SINNNGGINNNGGG.
Me - I'MMM SINNNGGGGINNNNNG. DADDDYYYYYY. AND I LOVE YOU.
Her - I LOVE YOU. I LOVVEEE YOUUUUUUUUU.

Awesome, I know.



The movie has the best quotes ever in it too...
Buddy -- "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup."
          Buddy -- "You stink. You smell like beef and cheese! You don't smell like Santa. "
Buddy --  "It's just nice to meet another human that shares my affinity for elf culture."
Buddy --  "First we'll make snow angels for a two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookiedough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle.  
 
 

4 comments:

Em said...

"Buddy the elf, what's your favourite colour?" will always remain the best way to answer a ringing phone! Yaaaay christmas twins! <3 Too bad we don't live closer so we could be best frands and decorate everything we find all year round, hehe.

Stevie Thompson said...

I just wanna'like' this post or '1+' it. Elf is definitely part of my new Christmas cannon.

Optimistic Existentialist said...

It is WITHOUT A DOUBT my favorite Christmas movie!! "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear"

-V said...

@ Em -- ahah Yesss. Everything would be covered in sparkles and AWESOMENESS.

@ Stevie -- I bought A Christmas Story to watch as well, probably won't like it as much.

@ Optimistic -- It is THE BEST x-mas movie ever. Agreed. :]